I’ve been quite busy with sample knitting for my Holla Knits design. I had to frog a few inches after trying it on the first time (note to self: cabled ribbing needs to be stretched at least a little to look good). This meant recalculating, of course…
I did a little cussing while rewriting the increases for all 5 sizes, but I’m over it and now everything is going to be smooth sailing.
Yesterday night I took the second attempt off the needles and tried it on again, and this time it fit perfetly. Phew! I’m not a complete dunce, then.
On to the lace part! I’ll treat myself to joining the surf-colored CotLin once I’ve posted this. Lace-knitting is fun!